Friday, January 20, 2012

omg!!

heyo people!!!
just now i went to The Parkson,
while my parents are waiting in the lines to pay,
i ran away to the video store,
like always my motive is to find any twilight saga's dvd,
and i saw 2 deluxe set of new moon and eclipse cost me rm89.90
i also saw original dvd sets of new moon, twilight and eclipse which would cost me rm39.90
well if my mathematical skill is right this would be the craziest equation in my whole life,
(89.90x2)+(39.90x3)=997.90
how the hell can i get almost a thousand ringgiti in a year just to buy the thingy???
WTF (!@#$%&!!)
huhu still i feel like im going to cry,
if i buy the deluxe type,
i'll get a non woven bag of new moon and eclipse,
oh yeah not to mention the deleted scene, soundtrack and much more,
that i would kill to have it (rose's line XD)
oh well guess i have to forget about it,
furthermore i am a student, if i'm already working i think that wouldn't be a problem..
huhu well guess thats all for the day,
stay cool stay tuned
bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment