Friday, March 23, 2012

lets do this thing!!!

hei ya people~
its been along time since i updated this twi-tastic blog,
so today i am going to write about my English teacher,
Madam Shadd and her debate's motion,
one day after the SPMs' result being announced,
our beloved Madam Shadd walk into our classroom,
btw its her subject that time,
then she said somethings and also said this words
" to sharpen your skills in essay, read books like Twilight or Eclipse"
as all students in my class know that i am a very Twilight Fanatic type,
all of them turned their faces to me,
and i am very proud to be one in the class
and she also said these,
"and for your PLBS, we shall do denate and the motion is ARE VAMPIRES REAL?"
and i was like OH MY GOSH!!!
i cant believe this would happen..
no matter what my position is going to be,
either Goverment or the Non Goverment,
i am going to win this case,
for me it is a shameful thing for me,
if me, a vampire lover, lose in this debate,
okay readers, pray for me to win ya~
kay guys need to see much more stuff for my debate.
bye, see ya,
stay tuned, stay cool,
ROBSTEN RULEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment